Thursday, September 20, 2007

Wholesale Cellphones


I’m sure many of us have asked ourselves at some point and time, Are these cellular phones really worth the trouble. Especially with technology booming and new versions of the same product emerging on a weekly basis, for outrageous prices. As a mother of three teenagers, I found myself in this very predicament recently.


Battling with an ongoing debate, Wholesale Cellphones or Brand new cell phones. The obvious concern being is it economical to add three teens to a contract, thus, purchasing the new sleek cellular phones with that million dollar plan, or purchasing Wholesale I admit, I was duty-bound to choose the later.


Initially, I had my reservations; I didn’t think that was one of my wiser decisions. The kids were experiencing ongoing problems since the Wholesale Cellphones were placed in their hands. I’ve had, on a few occasions to come out of pocket for new batteries, screen replacements, casing, etc. One dropped her phone on the cement. The other dropped his in the toilet accidentally. Not to mention an ongoing supply of replacement minutes. I admit, I’d begun to think for a moment if the purchase of a Wholesale Cellphones was saving me money at all.


Thinking of course that if I’d put them under contract, that these mishaps would be insured. That is until my last trip to the cellular repair booth. I had the opportunity to ask the gentleman that had been working in the Wholesale Cellphones industry for the past 15 years his opinion on purchasing Wholesale Cellphones verses brand new. His response was interesting and completely amazed me,


The newer, ridiculously priced cell phones have far more problems than people are aware of, and most often they are not repairable, and the money you pay to insure them. Let’s just say, you could supply your entire family with three Wholesale Cellphones for the


monthly cost of that.” He stated as he placed a new battery in my fourteen year old son’s Wholesale Cellphone for the second time.


I can’t say for certain that I disagreed with this gentleman completely. After careful consideration, I confidently agree that the less expensive older models are far more reliable than the newer models.


I have over time noticed that the newer versions are more difficult to repair as opposed to the Wholesale Cellphones. Ultimately when you purchase the newer models, you can expect to replace the entire phone within six months, if not sooner, and that’s without the help of the kids accidents.


The bottom line is this: Are you really saving with the purchase of Wholesale Cellphones? Absolutely! Especially with kids. It’s far more feasible to purchase Wholesale Cellphones possibly running the risk of losing or inadvertently damaging them as oppose to spending three hundred dollars on these new razor camera phones that simply stop functioning at will.


No comments: